Dated Material – Received 3/4/2021 from Ashton Laurent
The U.S. Small Business Administration has some key changes to the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) which will be available for a limited amount of time to ensure America’s smallest businesses get exclusive access. If you are a small business owner with fewer than 20 employees, or are self-employed; there is new information for you. Please join us for a series of webinars hosted by the U.S. Small Business Administration and Public Private Strategies Institute to hear about:
- What steps you can take now to take advantage of this special opportunity, which closes at 5:00 P.M. EST, Tuesday, March 9th, 2021
- Additional changes and recent policy announcements made by the Biden-Harris Administration
- Have your questions answered by SBA Leadership
- Friday, Mar. 5, 1:00 p.m. ET, Black + African-American Small Business Owners, Click here to register.
- Friday, Mar. 5, 3:00 p.m. ET, Hispanic Small Business Owners, (delivered in English, with Spanish interpretation) Click here to register.
- New! Friday, Mar. 5, 6:00 p.m. ET, In Case You Missed It – General Small Business Owners Session, Click here to register. (This session will also be livestreamed on the U.S. Small Business Administration and Public Private Strategies Institute Facebook pages.)
- Saturday, Mar. 6, 2:00 p.m. ET, Veterans, Self-Employed Business Owners, Independent Contractors, Sole Proprietors, and Employers with Fewer than 20 Employees Click here to register.
- New! Saturday, Mar. 6, 4:00 p.m. ET, In Case You Missed It – General Small Business Owners Session, Click here to register. (This session will also be livestreamed on the U.S. Small Business Administration and Public Private Strategies Institute Facebook pages.)
- Monday, Mar. 8, 3:00 p.m. ET, LGTBQ Business Owners, Youth Entrepreneurs, Restaurant Owners, Click here to register.
Cosponsorship Authorization # 21-0501-14: The SBA’s participation in this cosponsored activity is not an endorsement of the views, opinions, products or services of any cosponsor or other person or entity. All SBA programs and services are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least 24 hours in advance of this event; please send an email with subject header ACCOMMODATION REQUEST to firstname.lastname@example.org. For assistance with registration or other technical difficulties, please contact Stephan Jordan at email@example.com.