Employer Mandated Anti-Sexual Harassment Training
Presented by Steven M. Coren, Coren Law Group P.C.
& Employers Associates Inc.
Labor Lawyer and HR Professional
- By October 9, 2019, all NY employers must provide sexual
harassment training to all employees
- Sexual harassment training satisfies employer requirements under both New York State and New York City laws
- Sexual harassment training covers not just supervisors – all employees must receive annual sexual harassment training
- NYS Human Rights Law imposes liability on employers for the actions of independent contractors, vendors, or consultants
- SIBC training will provide participating employers with a record of employees receiving training, including a signed employee acknowledgment
Doors open at 6:00 – 6:30 Start
Serena’s Catering Hall
192 Ebbitts St, Staten Island
Training, Buffet Dinner
& Cash Bar
Seating is limited.